IIBA presents: What is the Business Analyst Role in the Agile Methodology
Topics to be covered:
- Do BA’s love waterfall?
- Quick run through of the Agile Manifesto and the Seven Principles for Agile Business Analysis
- Overview of the Three Horizons
- BA as the Shepherd
- BACCM and Agile
- What is Agile Business Analysis?
- Should BAs be product owners?
- Requirements documentation in the Agile world
Note - due to an unanticipated conflict - the speaker for this event has changed but the topic is still about Agile!
Samir Dave, VP of Professional Development NYC IIBA chapter, is a Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) and Agile Scrum Master (ASM) with a Master's degree in Business Management and Leadership. He is the Business Analysis Manager at World Education Services Inc., responsible for managing the Business Analyst/Quality Assurance team within the Information Technology department. Identifying the needs of the organization and re-engineering business processes.