BA Jobs - Recruiter and Hiring Manager Panel (NYC)
BA Jobs - Recruiter and Hiring Panel (NYC)
Please join us for an interactive Recruiter and Hiring Manager Panel, where we will discuss various topics to help you in your current or future job search.
- What goes on behind the scenes for recruiters and hiring managers.
- What needs to be on your resume to make it to the interview.
- Popular interview questions for Business Analysts.
- What traits recruiters and hiring managers look for in the person they want to hire.
- After the interview, proper follow up, thank you notes, etc.
Meet Our Panelists:
- Michael Tsafas is a Managing Partner & CTO of DataAxxis, where he is charged with building the DataAxxis Platform which is deployed through cloud technology utilizing AI/ML and big data analysis. Before joining DataAxxis, Michael held Executive and Senior technology positions with Jefferies, Fidessa, Bear Stearns, NASDAQ, Instinet and Prudential Financial. Michael is currently engaged in research incorporating certain aspects of DataAxxis within the Blockchain infrastructure for specific financial applications.
- Luda Nodelman, founder of Yablon & Associates private certified women-owned IT Staffing and Recruiting firm, came from Prudential Securities (currently Wells Fargo Securities) where she ran a large division and was responsible for overall project management from user discussion groups to project architecture to quality assurance - in addition to being responsible for the hiring of employees and consultants for specific projects.
- Malgorzata “Gosia” Gapinska in her role as Director of Information Management at 32BJ Benefit Funds hires and manages business analysts. Malgorzata has been volunteering with IIBA NYC Chapter since 2011, including as board president between 2013 and 2016 and most recently developing chapter’s own Toastmasters Club. Malgorzata has earned the Certified Business Analysis Practitioner, CBAP, certification from IIBA.
We hope you can make it!
IIBA New York City Chapter
To register, click here.